S&S Construction is your full service specialty contractor. Our design consultants can assist you with every phase of your project. From concept to design to execution, S&S Construction is with you every step of the way. Your home is your biggest investment so why not use it to its full advantage? Whether you’re looking at renovation to sell or just for a face-lift, S&S Construction is your contractor of choice. Call us today and let’s begin the transforamtion process. S&S Construction (760) 559-2667
- Less is More: Think sustainability. Use timeless materials and not trends
- Feminine Tones: Think blushes, rose tones or pink tones
- Floiral Fabrics/Wallpapers: These have stood the test of time. They’re not your grandmother’s floral wallpaper.
- Bold Black Bathrooms: Think spa-inspired, indulgent, high-end
- Clutter: You don’t want too many things going on. Overdoing it causes chaos.
- Gender specific rooms: Gone are the days of blue for boys and pink for girls. Think yellows, greens, or try Pantone’s Color of the Year for 2019 Living Coral
- Statement Upholstery: single piece upholstery, especially jewel tones, is OU.T.
- Minamilist Art: People are getting bored of sterile and minimalist spaces. Inject some personality and make it interesting.
Contact S&S Construction to explore design options, 760.559.2667
Experiencing a home fire can be a devastating and frightening experience and one that can seem overwhelming when dealing with the aftermath. Postponing fire restoration can result in the damage becoming worse and eventually costing a considerable amount of money for repairs. However, making the restoration a priority can help avoid costly repairs and long term damage. The most important step in this process is contacting a fire restoration contractor.
Fire restoration contractors specialize in the restoration process, are trained to handle the damage that comes with home fires and can reduce the risk of further damage. Fire restoration contractors will work diligently to salvage as many of your belongings as possible and they will work quickly to return you to your home as quickly as possible. It is recommended to go through your homeowners insurance company for reliable fire restoration contractors as there often times are “fire chasers” that pray on those who are most vulnerable. If you choose to select a contractor on your own, make sure to do thorough investigation and reference checks. Also, verify all licenses and insurance are up to date and there are no mechanic’s liens on their business.
Getting back to normal after a house fire is a long road but can be done with relative ease, with the right help. If you find yourself needing the expertise of a license, insured fire restoration contractor, please contact S&S Construction Restoration, (760) 559-2667.
Best Kitchen Faucets of 2018
When thinking about a kitchen remodel, considering your faucet options may not be the first on your list. However, the right faucet can really tie the design scheme together. While there are several different types of faucets apart from the standard that we are used to seeing, its important to fully understand the faucets strengths and weaknesses. The folks at Healthy Kitchen 101 have done the research for you so go ahead and dive into this article and decide which kitchen faucet option is the best for you. S&S Construction (760) 559.2667