Kitchen design in today’s modern world is big and expansive. But, what if your limited to a space the size of a postage stamp? Well, we’re here to help with your dilemma. Here are five space-saving tips to maximize that tiny space you call your home’s hub.
- Use the inside of doors to organize your utensils and spices
- Use your backsplash! Its a great way to keep your counters clutter-free
- Remove shelving and install slide out drawers in your pantry
- No pantry you say? Build one wherever you can by adding shelves
- Get in touch with your inner Julia Child and hang your pots and pans
By utilizing every inch (smartly!) of your small kitchen space will help keep the most important room in your house flowing freely.